Kindly go through the following when looking for the cancellation of your order(s) for EduKare’s product(s)/service(s)
- Cancellation by EduKare Online: There may be certain orders that EduKare is unable to accept and must cancel. EduKare reserves the right, with its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel return/refund of any order for any reason, whatsoever. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non-availability of the service, receiving of the order of cancellation AFTER the shipment of the product, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by EduGorilla credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations by the user, EduKare reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if EduKare receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by EduKare we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within a reasonable period of time. The Company offers FREE CANCELLATION of the product only BEFORE the shipment/completion. EduKare will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. EduKare has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by EduKare and accept EduKare’s decision regarding the cancellation.
- In cases of ‘Bulk Orders’: EduKare reserves the right to cancel any orders that fall into the category of ‘Bulk Orders.’ Any EduKare cash or Promo Code or Discount Coupon Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy.
An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
- Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered.
‘Bulk Orders’ will stand cancelled in the following events:
- Invalid address given in order details.
- Any malpractice used to place the order.