INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- When you use the Platform by way of registration, login, creation of a user account or creation of a post, purchase of a Online Exams, Online Courses, attempting a Mock Test, Purchasing Subscription etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites and/or mobile applications or by way of any other communication with the Platform, EduKare Online may or may not collect your personally identifiable information including Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Location, Photos, e-mail address, contact number, credit card or debit card details, social media account details including a list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
- By registering on the Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing EduKare Onlien your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. EduKare Online is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, EduKare Online is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all the aforementioned information.
- Any information provided by you under EduKare Online’s “Submit an Article” or “Create a Listing/Course/Exam/Class” feature, comments, reviews or otherwise any information that you provide on the Platform is not personal information and shall become part of EduKare Online’s published content. EduKare may use the aforementioned information without your consent for purposes including but not limited to improving its products and services, developing new products and services and sending you messages about promotions and offers.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from EduKare Online certain third-party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, newsletters, etc.) purposes. Your information may be collected by EduKare or such third-party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways: –
- Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, EduKare servers automatically receive and log information from your browser and device used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type, and version and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
- Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid, EduKare will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer details, operating system etc. for the purpose of improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying the content according to your preferences.
- Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you click on, download, upload or share and other activity on the Platform etc. in order to improve your experience of the Platform by personalizing it to your preferences and usage trends.
- Mobile Analytics: Mobile analytics software is used by EduKare to better understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as your frequency of the App’s usage, the features you prefer to use on the App, where the App was downloaded from, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
- Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section or by way of the “create a post” feature, becomes published information and EduKare shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any personal information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
LINK TO THIRD PARTIES
SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- As a strict policy, we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your express permission.
- However, we may be mandated under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
- Legal Necessity: EduKare Online may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personal information or Sensitive Personal Data, without obtaining separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.