The Candidates of HS 2017 who are not satisfied with your Mark sheet, they can Appy for Paper Review (PPR) or Paper Scrutiny (PPS) or Both within 14/05/2017. The WBCHSE published the notice for WB HS 2017 Review and Scrutiny.
Check out the Rules for WB HS 2017 Review and Scrutiny:
- The application fee for PPR is Rs.100/- (One hundred) only for each subject. The application fee for PPS is Rs.60/- (Sixty) only for each subject.
- Application for PPR/PPS shall be restricted to theoretical paper only.
- Grade secured in Environmental education shall not be taken into account in order to determine the eligibility for review and there shall be no review in Environmental education.
- Application for review may be made in subjects for which Post Publication Scrutiny(PPS) is not sought for.
- Application for review may be made for a maximum of two subjects provided that the(theory) marks obtained in the subjects(s) for which review is sought for cannot be less than 20% for Regular & Continuing.
- A failed candidate may seek review provided he/she obtains at least Grade C in two compulsory subjects(Language or Elective) for Regular & Continuing.
- A special candidate may seek review in one subject only, provided theory marks in the subject is 20% or above.
- A passed candidate may seek review provided that he/she has obtained higher grade in other three subjects (excluding the optional elective subject) than the grade obtained in subject/s for which review is sought for. For review in optional elective subjects, the candidate must have obtained Grade ‘F’ in the said optional elective subject – for Regular & Continuing.
- A candidate with overall consistency in results reflected in securing the same grade i.e. O or A+ or A or B+ or B or C or P in all the subjects including optional elective subject shall not be eligible to seek review -for Regular & Continuing.
- The duly filled online applications for post publication review/post publication scrutiny along with the fees to be Submined within fifteen days from the date of publication of, the result.
- A candidate has the option for post publication scrutiny for all theoretical papers in which the candidate has appeared in 2017.
- An incomplete or incorrect application for PPR/?PS shall summarily be rejected by the Council and no enquiry or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- No application for PPR/PPS shall be entertained beyond the specified period under any circumstances.
- Results of PPR/PPS shall be communicated to the institutions concerned by the Council. Institution/Candidate may also know the result from Council’s Website.
- Candidate applying for review shall have to accept the results of review/scrutiny.