UGC NET 2019 Answer Key has published today.
The UGC-NET June 2019 has been conducted throughout the country between 20 June 2019 and 26 June 2019 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 6,81,718 candidates appeared. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the Candidate Question Paper and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on NTA UGC-NET website- https://ntanet.nic.in w.e.f 28.06.2019.
How to Download UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
- You need to click here to view your question paper and responses.
- Login with your Application Id and Date of Birth.
- Now click the link for display of your question papers and your responses.”
- Download Official Notification – here
Challenging the Answer Keys
- The answer key viewing facility will remain available up to 03.07.2019 (05:00 PM) only, candidates are advised to save their question papers and responses for future reference.
- For challenging answer keys, the facility for which will be made available shortly on the website of NTA UGC-NET
Final Result of UGC NET 2019
The result will be declared by July 15, 2019, according to the official notification by the NTA.
The final result of UGC NET 2019 will be released on the basis of the final answer key released by the examination authority.