Good news for HS Passed Women or Girls. There are also an opportunity for Male students. GNM Application 2019 notification is out and the form can be submitted through Online only Read this article carefully till the end.
What is GNM Course?
GNM Course stands for General Nursing & Midwifery Course. The duration of this course is Three Years including Six months Internship in various Nursing Training Schools approved by WB Department of Health & Family Welfare
GNM Application 2019 Eligibility
- AGE: The age should be between 17 to 27 on 01/01/2019
- RESIDENCE: She/He must be a Citizen of India and Permanent resident of West Bengal for minimum 5 years
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: Must be able to Read, Write & Express in Bengali
- EDUCATION: Minimum Higher Secondary passed with 40% in English only.
GNM 2019 Vacancy
There are total 2405 vacancies for this Course. 2300 for Female, 105 for Male.
GNM Application 2019 Procedure
- Application should be done through Online only. No Hardcopy has to be sent.
- Merit List will be made according to HS Marks only.
- After provisionally selection candidates will be called for Documents verification.
- Then the Candidates would carry all original documents (prescribed by the Department).
- After successful Documents Verification, Medical Checkup the selected candidates will be Allocated to respective Nursing Schools.
GNM Application 2019 Important Dates
|Date of Advertisement | Download pdf||31/05/2019|
|Online Application Start | Apply here||01/06/2019|
|Last Date of Application||17/06/2019|
|Last Date of Choosing Nursing Schools||19/06/2019|
|Publication of First Merit List for Verification||01/07/2019|
List of Nursing Schools with Vacancy