The WBBPE (West Bengal Board of Primary education) has started their D.El.Ed. Admission 2019 process for the season 2019-2021. D.El.Ed. stands for Diploma in Elementary Education. As per NCTE Rules, this Degree is a must to applying as a Teacher of Class-I to VIII.
Current StatusLast Date extended to 19th June, 2019
Seat Intake Capacity
- Govt. / Govt. Spon. /Govt. Aided Institutes: 150
- Private / Self-financed: 300
Eligibility for D.El.Ed. Admission 2019
- Should be Indian
- Should pass the H.S (+2) Examination or it’s equivalent from any recognized Board/Council/University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (where aggregate is given)/aggregate of the best five (where no aggregate is mentioned). There is, however, a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman category. Where there are no aggregate marks, 50% / 45% of the total of the best five scores excluding EVS (where it is not an elective subject) for eligibility will be counted.
- Should not be above 35 years of age (40 years of age for SC/ST/PH and 38 years for OBC-A & OBC-B) as on 01.07.2019.
- Must have studied and passed at the Higher Secondary level Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali as a compulsory subject, carrying the weightage of 100 marks for admission to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali medium Institutions (as the case may be). Must have studied English of 100 marks as the Second/other languages.
- For further information, visit- here
- The application can be submitted through Online method only
- The Application Fees are Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only and Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only for SC/ST/PWD.
The Board on receipt of such online authentication-reports will approve the list/s on the basis of merit i.e. marks obtained in qualifying H.S. or its Equivalent examination of the applicants, for admission to the respective institutions.
Merit List making Process
The name of the examination should be Higher Secondary or as mentioned in the Mark-sheet of other recognized Boards or Councils. The total marks obtained should be the aggregate of the best five, where applicable, including First or Second Language or both (as the case may be) but excluding EVS (where it is not an elective subject).
Important Dates and Links for D.El.Ed. Admission 2019
|Evenets & Links||Dates|
|Application Starts | Apply here||30/05/2019|
|Application Closes (Extended)||19/06/2019|
|Starting of Classes||July 2019|