Table of Contents
The WBUTTEPA (West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration) has started their B.Ed. Admission 2019 process for the season 2019-2021.
The WBUTTEPA is an umbrella university for all the institutions of West Bengal imparting education and research in teachers’ training, education planning and administration. The university is investing dedicated effort for being responsive to Global changes and Indian heritage and for emerging as one of the pathfinders in the field of Teacher Education.
👉 Online Application Portal is Live
Seat Intake capacity:
Eligibility for B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Minimum Graduate from a Recognised University
- Minimum 50% in Bachelor’s Degree (Gen or Hons) with School Subjects or 50% in Master’s Degree with School Subjects
- B.Tech. or B.E. with 55% and with Mathematics or Science is also eligible
- Honours Graduate should enter the marks obtained in Honours subject only and General Graduate should enter the Aggregate marks.
- If anyone has less than 50% in Honours, he/she can enter total marks of Pass & Hons subjects. The total marks should be entered in the General Graduate row in the form.
- There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD.
School subjects of teaching offered by WBUTTEPA
Arabic, Bengali, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Fine Arts, Geography, Hindi, History, Life Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physical Science, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Home Management, Food & Nutrition, Nepali, Santhali
- The application should be submitted only through Online method.
- The Application fee is ₹600/- for General, ₹350/- for SC/ST/OBC.
- Payment should be made only on https://www.onlinesbi.com
On the basis of online submission of application and counselling, the University shall prepare a merit list without verification of the accuracy and authenticity of the data submitted by the applicants. The rank of the merit list may change due to any inaccuracy/insufficiency and lack of authenticity of the data entered. Applicants shall remain responsible for the inaccuracy/insufficiency and lack of authenticity of the data entered and the candidature may be refused at any stage of admission and even during the continuation of the programme. Admission will be offered by the respective College/department after verification of the accuracy/sufficiency and authenticity of the data entered based upon the panel sent by the University.
Merit List making Process
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained by the Applicant in Madhyamik, HS, Graduation, Post-graduation, M.Phil/PhD. The calculation method is given below. To know your Merit Score comment below with your Marks & Streams.
The marks weightage will be as given below:
- Madhyamik Exam: 20
- Higher Secondary Exam: 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.B.A./B.C.A. (General/Pass) : 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours) : 30
- B.E./B.Tech. : 30
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./.M.B.A./M.C.A. : 30
Important Dates & Links for B.Ed. Admission 2019
|Event & Links||Link|
|Online Application Starts | Apply here||12/06/2019|
|Last date of Application||19/06/2019|
|Last date of Submission Application fees||20/06/2019|
|Publication of Merit List||26/06/2019|
|Admission in the Colleges||27/06/2019 to 29/06/2019|
|Commencement of the Classes||01/07/2019|
College List with Intake Capacity
Will be updated soon