The online submission of HS PPR PPS 2020 application for HS Examination-2020 is now going on. The link will be available till 31/08/2020. The deposition of PPS/PPR Application Fee should be made using the online computer-generated Challan with Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking facility.
Meaning of HS PPR PPS
- PPS: It denotes Post Paper Scrutiny. Here, only the marks will be recalculated. The paper will not be rechecked.
- PPR: It denotes Post Paper Review. In this case, the whole answer script is rechecked.
HS PPR PPS 2020 or RTI?
- If you are not satisfied with the PPR/PPS Result, you can apply for RTI
- You can apply for the Photocopy of your original Answer Sheets through RTI (Right to Information Act).
- You are requested not to apply for RTI along with PPS/PPR. You can apply for RTI after the result of PPS/PPR
- If you are unsatisfied with your PPS/PPR Result, you can apply for your Answer Sheets as RTI within 6 months of your HS result.
Rule of HS PPS PPR 2020
- Application fee for PPR is Rs.75/- (Seventy Five only) for each subject. Application fee for PPS is Rs.50/-(Fifty only) for each subject.
- Application for PPR/PPS shall be restricted to theoretical papers only. You can’t apply for the cancelled exams.
- Grade secured in Environmental education shall not be taken into account in order to determine the eligibility for review and there shall be no review in Environmental education.
- Application for review may be made in the subject(s) for which Post Publication Scrutiny(PPS) is not sought for.
- Application for review may be made for a maximum of two subjects provided that the (theory) marks obtained in the subjects(s) for which review is sought for cannot be less than 20%- for Regular & Continuing candidates.
- A failed candidate may seek review provided he/she obtains at least Grade C in two compulsory subjects(Language or Elective)– for Regular & Continuing candidates.
- A special candidate may seek review in one subject only, provided theory marks in the subject is 20% or above.
- A Regular & Continuing passed candidate may seek review provided that he/she has obtained a higher grade in the other three subjects than the grade obtained in subject/s for which review is sought for. For review in optional elective subjects, the candidate must have obtained Grade ’F’ in the said optional elective subject.
- A candidate with overall consistency in results reflected in securing the same grade i.e. O or A+ / A or B+ / B or C / P in all the subjects including optional elective subject shall not be eligible to seek review –for Regular & Continuing candidates.
- The duly filled in online applications for Post Publication Review / Post Publication Scrutiny along with the fees to be submitted within fifteen days from the date of publication of the result.
- An incomplete or incorrect application for PPR/PPS shall summarily be rejected by the Council and no enquiry or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- No application for PPR/PPS shall be entertained beyond the specified period under any circumstances.
- Results of PPR/PPS shall be communicated to the institutions concerned by the Council. Institution/Candidate may also know the result from the Council’s Website.
- Candidate applying for review shall have to accept the results of review/scrutiny.
Procedure to Apply for PPS/PPRClick here to see on Official Website
Download Official Notification