West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has published the Merit List of Candidates shortlisted for WBSEDCL Office Executive CPT (Computer Proficiency Test). The CPT contains Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Typing Skill. The Computer Proficiency Test(CPT) will be held on 23/09/2017 and 24/09/2017.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Merit list for CPT:
Admit Card for CPT:
More about WBSEDCL Office Executive CPT:
- The test is Online (Tentative) and It is Practical in Nature.
- The most important topics for CPT are MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. There is no Separate Typing Test, but Speed and Accuracy are also important for this test. So start typing.
- The exam will cover 20 marks for 30 mins.
- Topics from Excel: They may ask you to enter the value of ten items and display sum on the eleventh row.Instead of sum other functions like percentage, an average may also be asked. Prepare for multiple column questions as well. Excel is something which would be used most of the times during your tenure as an executive so this is a must have skill. Try to learn different excel features but do not need to go in depth.Saving the file, opening the file and creating multiple sheets, colour options, writing multiples lines in a single column may be the questions. From my point of view do not try to learn hard things offered by excel just learn the basics.But it is important not to leave any one of the basic operations (mainly arithmetic ones).
- Topics from Word: It is second office package item which you should be the master at. Many will say it is an easy tool and can be easily mastered. But do not get mistaken or carried away. Practice it hard. Again same as excel do not go for harder stuff but basic skills would do. Things like creating tables, formatting, writing an essay or letter in a specific format are key questions that may appear this year.
- Topics from powerPoint: This is yet another important component of Microsoft Office.It is also important for your exams as well. PowerPoint is a great tool for creating presentations. Presentations are becoming an important method of representing your information.You may face question on this one as well.