Last Modified: [last-modified]
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the Notification for Recruitment of Jumior Associates in Clerical posts (commonly known as SBI Clerk 2018) in the State Bank of India is tentatively scheduled in March/April 2018.
This system of Common Recruitment Process- CWE (Preliminary & Main Examination) and provisional allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
SBI Clerk 2018 Vacancies in West Bengal:
Total- 612 (Gen- 308, SC- 140, ST- 30, OBC- 134)
* for other States check official notification
SBI Clerk 2018 Approx Salary:
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Kolkata will be around Rs.23,600/- per month inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
SBI Clerk 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
|Age (as on 01.01.2018)||Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both dates inclusive). There is also Age Relaxation as per govt. rules.|
|Educational Qualification||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.|
SBI Clerk 2018 Important Dates and Links
|Notifcation Publication | Click here to Download||19/01/2018|
|Online Registration including Edit/Modification | Click here to Apply Now||20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018|
|Last date for Printing application form||25/02/2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination–Preliminary||Not declared|
|Online Examination –Preliminary||March/April 2018|
|Result of Online exam –Preliminary||Not declared|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam –Main||Not declared|
|Online Examination –Main||12/05/2018|
|Provisional Allotment||Not declared|
SBI Clerk 2018 Application Details
- Application Method: Online Only
- Application Fees: SC/ST/PWD- ₹100/-; Others- ₹600/-
- Fee Payment Method: Online Only
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Preliminary Examination (Objective)|
|There is No Sectional Cut-off this year. But there is Sectional timing this year. This exam is only a gateway to appear on Main Exam, marks of Preliminary will not be counted for Selection.|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Main Examination (Objective)|
|There is no Sectional Cut-off Marks. Only the marks secured in this exam will be counted for Final Selection. There is no Interview.|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|General English||40||40||35 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
|Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 mins|
Important Notes for SBI Clerk 2018:
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable to those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- There are no definite percentage criteria to be eligible for this exam. A candidate who is graduate with any percentage can apply for the SBI Clerk 2018 examination.
- A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on quarterly basis against nonjoining and resignation out of the current batch only, subject to the candidates securing minimum qualifying marks as may be stipulated by the Bank for selection.
SBI Clerk 2018 Cut-Off Marks:
It will be updated after the Result Publication by SBI