Last modified: [last-modified]
Basedd on the performance of the candidates in 2nd Stage common CBT conducted during the period from 17.01.2017 to 19.01.2017, Typing Skill Test on 29.06.2017 and Aptitude Test on 30.06.2017 by Railway Recruitment Board, All Boards of RRB has declared the RRB NTPC 2015 Final Result on their websites.
We only provide news for West Bengal Aspirants. So, we are providing the links of RRB Kolkata, Malda and Siliguri only. For other regions please visit Official website of RRB.
Document Verification Schedule:
- Schedule for RRB Kolkata: 28/08/2017 to 20/09/2017
- Schedule for RRB Malda: 28/08/2017 to 01/09/2017
- Schedule for RRB Siliguri: 28/08/2017 to 03/09/2017
Number Provissional Shortlisted Candidates:
- RRB Kolkata: 1466
- RRB Malda: 392
- RRB Siliguri: 413
RRB NTPC 2015 Final Result Links:
- SMS/email alerts are being sent to their registered mobile/email ID for downloading their e-call letters from RRB’s website w.e.f 12.08.2017
- shortlisted candidates are advised to bring the following original certificates/documents without fail and refer Annexures to CEN-03/2015 available on RRBs’ websites for producing certain certificates in prescribed format
- The candidates may please note that in the case of failure to produce the above mentioned original certificates/documents on the date of document verification, their candidature is liable to be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in the matter. Further, furnishing false information, deliberate suppression of information or using unfair means at any stage of exam will render the candidate disqualified and debarment from appearing in any selection or appointment in Railways or to other Government services and if appointed, the service of such candidate is liable to be terminated in future.
- It may be noted that merely calling a candidate for document verification does not in any way entitle him/her to an appointment in the Railways. The candidature of all the above-mentioned candidates is purely provisional and subject to correctness of all the information submitted by them at various stages of selection process and fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respects and requisite educational qualification as they were not required to attach any document along with online application form in support of age, qualification etc.
- It is further informed that a candidate once empanelled for any of the posts will not be considered for alternative appointment later if he/she is found medically unfit.
The List of Documents to be carried:
The candidate should also bring 2 (two) sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates/documents mentioned above against item No. 1 to 10.
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by the appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015. OBC candidates have to submit latest community certificate with non-creamy layer certification which is not more than one year old as on the date of document verification. In addition, OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed in Annexure-III of CEN-03/2015.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV & Minority Community self-declaration as per Annexure-V of CEN-03/2015 on non-judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption from examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection to them for releasing him/her if finally selected, in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in Annexure-VI(A) or Annexure-VI(B), or Annexure-VI(C) of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD). Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate who had uploaded such certificate during 03.06.2017 to 28.06.2017 on RRBs websites.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma available on RRB’s website, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat. No.4).
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & Genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the online application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
- In case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the online application and original certificates/documents, candidates are required to submit relevant affidavit executed before Magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers stating that the referred person in certificate(s) is one and same on the date of verification.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES