Last Modified: [last-modified]
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the Notification for Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts (commonly known as IBPS PO 2017) in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2017.
There are 20 participating Nationalised Banks.
The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for the Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
Exam Pattern has been Changed
IBPS PO 2017 Vacancies all over India:
Total- 3562 (Gen- 1738, SC- 578, ST- 285, OBC- 961)
* for Bank-wise vacancies scroll this post till end.
IBPS RRB 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
|Citizenship||A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
|Age (as on 01.08.2017)||Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive). There is also Age Relaxation as per govt. rules.|
|Educational Qualification||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.|
IBPS PO 2017 Important Dates and Links
|Notifcation Publication | Click here to Download||14/08/2017|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates | Click here to Apply||16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination–Preliminary||September 2017|
|Online Examination –Preliminary||07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017|
|Result of Online exam –Preliminary||October 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam –Main||November 2017|
|Online Examination –Main||26.11.2017|
|Declaration of Result –Main||December 2017|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2018|
|Conduct of interview||January/February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS PO 2017 Application Details
- Application Method: Online Only
- Application Fees: SC/ST/PWD- ₹100/-; Others- ₹600/-
- Fee Payment Method: Online Only
IBPS RRB 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Preliminary Examination (Objective)|
|Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.|
|Main Examination (Objective+Descriptive)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 mins|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 mins|
|English Letter & Essay||2||25||30 mins|
|Total||155+2||200+25||3 hrs 30 mins|
|Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CWE PO/MT-VII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.|
Important Notes for IBPS PO 2017:
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 05.09.2017.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- MARKS OBTAINED IN THE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
IBPS PO 2017 Cut-Off Marks:
It will be updated after the Result Publication by IBPS
IBPS PO 2017 Bank-wise Vacancies: