Last Modified: [last-modified]
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the Notification for Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical posts (commonly known as IBPS Clerk 2017 or CWE-VII) in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017/ January 2018.
There are 19 participating Nationalised Banks.
This system of Common Recruitment Process- CWE (Preliminary & Main Examination) and provisional allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
IBPS PO 2017 Vacancies all over India:
Total- 417 (Gen- 202, SC- 114, ST- 21, OBC- 80)
* for other States check official notification
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
|Citizenship||A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
|Age (as on 01.09.2017)||Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive). There is also Age Relaxation as per govt. rules.|
|Educational Qualification||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Important Dates and Links
|Notifcation Publication | Click here to Download||06/09/2017|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||12/09/2017 to 03/10/2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination–Preliminary||November 2017|
|Online Examination –Preliminary||02/12/2017, 03/12/2017, 09/12/2017 and 10/12/2017|
|Result of Online exam –Preliminary||December 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam –Main||January 2018|
|Online Examination –Main||21/01/2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Details
- Application Method: Online Only
- Application Fees: SC/ST/PWD- ₹100/-; Others- ₹600/-
- Fee Payment Method: Online Only
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Preliminary Examination (Objective)|
|Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.|
|Main Examination (Objective+Descriptive)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|English Language||40||40||35 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
Important Notes for IBPS Clerk 2017:
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 03.10.2017.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Cut-Off Marks:
It will be updated after the Result Publication by IBPS