IBPS has issued the Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment on 006/09/2017. From today (12/08/2017) IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Application Submission process has been started. We will say you how to fill the form correctly.
Click here to Apply
Full Information about IBPS Clerk 2017
IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application Instruction:
- Scan your photograph and signature in 200 dpi. The photograph should be in 200×230 pixel and size between 20kb-50kb. Signature should be in 140×60 pixel and size between 10kb-20kb.
- You should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- You are first required to go to the link given above to open the On-Line Application Form.
- You will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- You are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- You are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- You should submit the data. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated then online transaction may not have been successful.
- How do I know that My Application is Registered? Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”.
- I did not receive any Email after Registration: In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
- I got blank Registration Number: In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application.
- What details should I provide while writing for a problem? Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) MOBILE NO. (3) DATE OF BIRTH & (4) FULL NAME as entered in the application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.