Table of Contents
The Candidates who applied for ICDS Supervisor Exam 2019 by PSC WB, now can download the ICDS Supervisor Admit Card for PRELI exam 2019. The exam will be held on Sept 1, 2019 at 12 noon to 1 pm.
Important Links on ICDS Supervisor Admit Card
- Candidates are required to bring two identical stamp size photographs along with any one of the following documents : (i) Madhyamik or equivalent certificate bearing photograph, (ii) Passport, (iii) PAN Card, (iv) AADHAAR Card, (v) EPIC (Voter Identity Card) and (vi) Driving Licence.
- Admission to the examination is purely provisional subject to determination of eligibility in terms of the advertisement.
- Under no circumstances admission will be allowed without the Admit Card.
- Admission to the Examination Venue will not be allowed after 11:50 A.M.
- Candidates should report to the Examination Venue 1 (one) hour before commencement of the examination i.e. 11:00 A.M. and enter the Examination Hall immediately after successful completion of Frisking
- A candidate will under no circumstances be allowed to appear in a venue other than the allotted one. No request for change of venue of the examination will be entertained
- Candidates are required to use BLACK BALL POINT PEN ONLY while exercising response on the OMR ANSWER SHEET.